1. Geox Hermosa: the breathable rubber sole lets you run from work to home to happy hour and back in these ultra-light and waterproof suede shoes without cramping your feet or style. $150
2. Kenneth Cole 925 Technology Silver Belle: if you don’t take my word on how great the arch support is or how the memory foam molds to the shape of your foot, check out the diagram of the advanced technology that makes them so comfortable. $160
3. Sofft Ramona: the stacked leather platform provides stability and comfort, while the patent shine adds glamour and style. With a shoe this chic, you’ll never again be tempted to slide off your heels under your desk again. $107.95
4. Tsubo Eini: the ergonomic design paired with the elastic topline adds comfort without sacrificing style. The slightly lower and chunkier heel also helps in the balance department. $100
5. Cole Haan Air Miranda Pump 90: classic with a comfortable twist is what you get with these artisan pumps. And since these leather ladies use NIKE AIR technology to provide ultimate cushioning, your friends will be lining up to walk a mile your shoes. $198
I’d love to hear your personal reviews (or rants) on black pumps. Even though these are my top 5 recommendations, every heel-loving lady knows the hunt for comfy footwear is never over.
About the Author:
Amity Dharia is a twenty-something,who spends her days as a Client Services & PR Manager at Murdoch Marketing and a slave to fashion mags and blogs by night. She spends most of her energy daydreaming of Oscar de la Renta studded platform and scheming up plans to one day purchase them. You can find her incessant ramblings on such blogs as Grand Fashion on MLive, Urban Girl Diary on Urban1972.com and occasionally the Grand Rapids Social Diary.